Monday, November 14, 2011

Autism Wiki

Autism Wiki!!!

To be honest, I'm not sure that I would use this in the classroom.  I found it difficult to use for a group project.  The class presentation made it sound like multiple users could be on the wiki at the same time.  This was not the case.  A group might be able to use this if individual work time were assigned to each student.  Otherwise, work would be lost and students would become very frustrated.  It was suggested that each student could be assigned their own page.  This makes more sense to me than using it as part of a group project.  However, if there was a need to use this as the modem for a group project, I would make sure that every student had a separate aspect and page to work on. This would ensure that each student is able to work whenever they felt like it and not have to worry about losing something due to someone else editing at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment